Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

953c

Fix it now · 2020-04-21 12:42

I have active codes 079 681 f05 079 299f13 030 271 f 05 Not sure what codes mean the unit drives forward straight. But not backwards. Tried to recalibrate but not working If I start the unit when cold no active codes. They activate after been running ten minutes sn 2zn00372

Replies4
  1. #1Fix it now2020-04-21 13:02

    On step 14 of the calibration I get neither a zero or 11 it has just these — — symbols. Any idea

  2. #2Nige2020-04-21 14:30

    What function are you trying to calibrate..?

  3. #3Fix it now2020-04-21 14:36

    I attempted to do 1-15 The proble is machine tracks forward straight but not in reverse. It c tracks going backwards

  4. #4Nige2020-04-21 16:41

    Are you warming the machine up up sufficiently.? From the Service Manual - "The oil must be warmed to a temperature of between 50 C (122 F) and 60 C (140 F) in order to perform Submodes 15,16, and 17. Stall the transmission in five second intervals in order to warm the oil. Wait for 10 seconds after each stall of the transmission. After warming the oil, purge any air from the system by fully steering the machine in each direction before resuming the calibration procedure. The temperature range of 50 C to 60 C must be maintained throughout the entire calibration procedure for submodes 15, 16, & 17. "