Any body used the aftermarket brands such as VTRACK, ITM, ITR or BERCO?
I've used berco and it seemed fine. ITM not so good durability , cheap price. ITR ? and VTRACK? I do know my dealer quit Berco over warranty claim replacement parts and are selling Trek now. We did replace a roller the other day and the guy brought out a DCM which is the brand he called it. I tried to find it on the net with no luck. I'll say the berco was put on the 953C that had 11,500 hrs now has 14,000hrs and if it continues to wear well it should go over 5000hrs. The bushings are showing very little wear as well as the segements. Top rollers are just cupping some as well as the bottom rollers. I do have a good idler if one needs it , new shaft , seals and bearings by the dealer( for what thats worth).
Dickjr- Which idler do you have and what are you asking for it? Thanks
You mean what part# , I'm not sure. It came off a 98 model 953C has the swing arms , they show some wear,not bad. I can get a pic of it or if you know where the part # is I'll look and get it. The prefix was 2zn