Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

955l , 85j

Dickjr. ยท 2016-02-22 17:10

If this is not permitted mods delete it. I know of a 955L , 85J prefix that a local guy here in central ky has to sale. I know nothing about it but can look at it and get picks if someone is interested. Its maybe 2 miles from me. He said with "said " being from the owner , it has a 90% u/c and it runs out well. If someone has interest let me know and I'll check it out for you and get pics.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2016-02-23 03:19

    Maybe this should be moved to the "Equipment for Sale" section ........?

  2. #2Dickjr.2016-02-23 14:44

    If one of the mods want to move this to for sale it would be appreciated. This is not my machine , nor will I get anything out of the sale , I was just passing along the info.