Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

96 SK120LC SAE Conversion

Fastduramax · 2023-04-05 10:16

I recently purchased a 96 SK120, it’s set up with “JD” controls and need to convert it to “Cat” can someone guide me through this procedure? Thank you

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2023-04-05 13:23

    Good day If the machine has no pattern changer, you can use the instructions attached. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Fastduramax2023-04-05 14:29

    Thank you but that does not help me, I was told I would need to switch hoses around at the hydraulic bank unless I was lucky enough to find a valve, I found the bank on the 160 at work but no idea where it’s hiding on my 120

  3. #3Acoals2023-04-05 15:00

    I don't know what you were told, but Uffex just gave you beautiful instructions to change the control pattern . . .

  4. #4uffex2023-04-05 15:25

    Good day Thank you Acoals for the kind words, if you are looking for specific illustrations appeal to Lauchau he is a good guy for Kobelco information. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5skyking12023-04-05 16:12

    Don't just try to change the high pressure hoses. Use the instructions that were given in that PDF. Much easier to deal with pilot pressure.