I wish these machines worked in the nice clean dirt. But they don't... I haven't worked on this 963B before, one of the cooler lines rubbed through the clamp above this tank in the rear, thought the pan was just full of crap from the top, haven't seen a tank like this on any of the other 963's. I'll figure it out once I wash it and can see but it's going to make this more difficult to reach then it should be.... :Banghead
wow. glad it didn't fire up
Haha I wish it would! This unit is a wreck... I'll take some more pics this weekend showing why :deadhorse... I "washed" it today, could spend a week washing it and it would never be clean. But good enough to change the leaking hose. I saw 3 syringes while cleaning that pan, I think I should have a special rate for working on these landfill machines.. :duh
Must have been used in a landfill for the needles. That is a common sight on what I work on other than the needles