We have a 963b at work that they are trying to figure out how come it has no balls when going into the dirt piles like it use to also another thing only the left track is moving and the right track doesn't move at all when they both use to move at the same time any help would be appreciated.
What does it do if you move throttle out of high idle notch??
I'm not shure I don't think they have try doing that
If you take it out of high idle notch and run it into a pile will it try and stall the engine??
Yes
Has transmission filter been changed lately?
Yes we changed it put a new one
Next silly question cab or canopy
Open cab
Is brake pedal stuck part way down ??
It was but we un stuck it and it's still doing the same thing
There is a hole in brake leaver on top of transmission on the end cap of valve there is a threaded hole I believe it’s 5/16 don’t remember if it’s fine or course thread bolt must screw in when pedal is up if it doesn’t line up it will cause problems
We well try that tomorrow
Ok we we lined everything up together and put it back together and still no luck any ideas
You need to check a couple of pressures 41,43and42 you will need 600 lbs gauge check pressure at high idle in park
This will help
We took off the top off the transmission and found 4 rubber small hoses 2 on each side that look bad and one of them definitely looks busted but how do we get to them on this 963 b ? Do you have any pics of what we have to start taking apart to be able to get down there to be able to put new ones in them?
If you want to post a machine Serial Number it might be possible to get some parts diagrams. Also post a photo or two of those hoses to give a bit of an idea.
I believe 9bl is your only choice
Good point. I was on auto pilot with the ask. Are we looking at the inside of the hydrostatic power case.?
Yes I believe he is looking for servo lines they will be part of 104 6210 lines group
Here they are.
I've been setting here thinking in all the years i can only changing one servo line in the tractor. on the side with the over ride valve(linkage from throttle connects to it) there is a baffle plate that is bolted in it might give you more access