Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

963D Waste Specification

Hanomag ยท 2010-10-29 15:12

Can anyone out there get me the arrangement number (not serial no) for a current factory built CAT 963D track loader waste disposal spec. Someone I know has been offered a 963, but I think its a normal 963 that has been upgraded to so-called landfill spec by a dealer (for example, it does not have a reversible fan fitted) . Thanks in advance.

Replies2
  1. #1Lee-online2010-11-11 20:50

    Did you ever get this figured out? I don't think a reversible fan is an option. also not sure of arrangement numbers because there are a few but, i can tell you what your machine was built with from the factory if i had the SN.

  2. #2hvy 1ton2010-11-13 02:36

    Hydraulic Reversing Fan was an option on all 63D's. I can't imagine any WH arrangement would not come with that option added. Might be available as a field install option as well.