Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

966A Traxcavator with cab

CAT D9H ยท 2010-01-06 23:30

Well I just wanted to post some pics of the custom cab I built for the new Norscot 966A , this model is awesome , Norscot hit this one out of the park. as soon as I heard they were going to build this model I knew mine would have to have a cab, so I didnt have this model for more then a day before I started on the cab , Here it is, let me know what you think !!!! sorry for the picture quality

Replies1
  1. #1AmerIndependent2010-01-07 09:50

    Looks great from what i can tell but it's a bit blurry. Looks like your camera is focusing on the wall behind it. Try backing away from the tractor a little bit and zooming in. Or perhaps move the tractor up against the wall :my2c