Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

966b air cleaner

John Sarappa ยท 2022-06-22 06:24

Hey guys does anyone have an exploded image with part numbers for an air cleaner pre-filter for a 966b. Serial number 75A4400 Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2022-06-22 10:30

    I can't help you regarding the image John, but what about treating yourself to a Parts Manual for it.? For anything above S/N 75A1468 the publication reference is UEG0034S. the link below is priced at $8 + S&H from eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/144305370085?_trkparms=amclksrc=ITM&aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=239486&meid=6818bbb71e204826a08703d8a09caf9f&pid=101224&rk=3&rkt=5&sd=383932556354&itm=144305370085&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2047675&algv=DefaultOrganicWeb&brand=CAT&_trksid=p2047675.c101224.m-1

  2. #2kshansen2022-06-22 15:14

    If I had a 966B that book would be listed as SOLD right now! $8.00 plus $8.95 shipping to me is a seal! The next thing would be to find a service manual for that machine. You not going to find one that cheap but I always would suggest finding out what a dealer would charge for one service call. That's assuming they had anyone who knew what a 966B was to start with! Not going to find a place to plug a laptop in on a 966B! And SIS probably never heard of one either!

  3. #3John Sarappa2022-06-22 16:58

    Thanks! I will get it.

  4. #4John Sarappa2022-06-25 13:18

    The book came today, Thanks Nige!

  5. #5Nige2022-06-25 13:28

    That's good to hear. Did it contain the information that you needed for the pre-cleaner.?

  6. #6John Sarappa2022-06-25 13:44

    Yes sir!

  7. #7Nige2022-06-25 15:56

    Good. You now have a better access to parts information for your machine than those of us who only have access to the online information system.