Currently using a 966D and I just can't find the damn washer bottle! I've checked the eng comp, under the cab and in the cab to no avail. The cab has some old rock damage at the front bottom where it looks like one got stuck while the operator turned.
The washer bottle should be under the seat. If you move the seat all the way back while you are sitting in it, look down in the front, you should see a rubber plug that is in the plate where the suspension part of the seat is bolted to. That should be it, also that is were the washer motors are, if someone has not removed them.
Never would have thought there! Thank you.
where is the bottle in a 988B?
From the outside, look down from the right side cab window. You will see a panel that has a bunch of 1/4" bolts holding it on. While you are looking at the panel go the the left side of it. About halfway up you should see a cap, that should be the bottle for the washer fluid.
Well I looked and no dice, talked with the guy that came with the company and he said most of the old loaders haven't that nonsense for years.
Here is a picture from the service manual for a 966D 99Y series. I am not sure, but this could have been an option for the 966D model.
I wonder if there was a difference with the Z model? Just the same all I saw was dust and broken heater vents.
Does anybody know where they keep the beer bottles?