Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A Celebrity Among Us!!

Steve Frazier ยท 2005-10-22 00:34

In reading my latest issue of Equipment Today, I came across a familiar name. Bob Horrell has been featured in an article about Loegering's new track system for skid steers.There's a photo of him in operation that looks pretty impressive, he's got a box type leveler on his machine and the soil behind his machine looks dead nuts level!! Congratulations Bob!! :thumbsup

Replies7
  1. #1CascadeScaper2005-10-22 03:50

    That's awesome! We were in Cat's publication "Tools @ work" or whatever they call it, one of those little mini-magazines that pertains to work tools (hence the name). Basically the guy came out, took a few pics of my dad fumbling with the machine (I was at school) and took some notes about why we run this size of a machine, what our attachment useage was, etc. Our dealer was pretty stoked about the whole thing so they gave us a framed copy of the pages we were in, we even made the cover of the darn thing, my dad's mug is right on the front. Hahaha.

  2. #2cat3202005-10-22 14:06

    It mentions the aftermarket track system I got a price it was about $11k for small machines and about $15K for the larger ones.

  3. #3salesrep2005-10-22 20:22

    :notworthy to Bob.

  4. #4Bob Horrell2005-10-23 09:33

    And I haven't even received my copy yet.

  5. #5Tigerotor77W2005-10-25 20:08

    A little late, but congratulations indeed! Does the premise of being featured allow you to repost that article here, with EW's and Steve's permission?

  6. #6Steve Frazier2005-10-25 20:23

    It's OK by me!!!

  7. #7erthmover2005-10-25 21:59

    Congratulations Bob. I got my copy the other day and just got a chance to read it.