Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A Couple Pictures of Our Trucks

CaseFan13 ยท 2011-11-27 18:37

1988 Ford L8000 2006 Peterbilt 335

Replies7
  1. #1DEERE310SG2011-11-28 08:05

    Nice trucks. Kyle

  2. #2Andre Grondin2011-11-28 08:30

    Hi ! both a very nice , is the Pete a strong truck for construction ?

  3. #3CaseFan132011-11-28 13:59

    The Pete is fairly strong, it runs like a son of a gun. Stops like a freight train though.

  4. #4Sparkie2011-11-28 23:30

    Sweet little rigs!

  5. #5tpar2001us2011-12-29 00:15

    Where can I find a sunvisor like you have on the Ford?

  6. #6CaseFan132011-12-29 08:57

    I'm pretty sure, but not positive that the sunvisor came from the factory stock.

  7. #7mtumilspec2014-08-06 17:06

    Where did you get the bumper, cab panels, bug deflector, and light bars for your 335? I have a 2007 335 and would like to add those items but aftermarket stuff seems to be hard to find for the 335. I can find tons of stuff for 379's and other Petes but not mutch for the baby Petes. Thanks. 2010 Dodge 3500 2007 Peterbilt 335 1998 Mitsubishi BD2J with 8-way blade 2013 Kubota B3200