Hi guys (and all the young upcoming dozer drivers of the world) I ran ran into this exellent little tutorial the other day YouTube - jen drives the huge dozer, and random wormage Isn´t this a TD18 by the way?
Do I even want to play this video? Looks a little dangerous to me.... And I'm not talking about the lack of proper work boots on the "operator"
More importantly.... is Jen single?
I was interesting till it got cold.
Good Lord! "If you see me fall down, push it forward, so I don't get killed". Even worse, inexperienced person landclearing with no ROPS, accident waiting to happen. I like how he says it's simple to "drive" (***, lol) a dozer. Let's see him fine grade a road with it, or slope with it, we'll see how simple he thinks it is then.
I think this dude is an accident waiting to happen... Ever seen some of his other Videos??? In one he's got a sofa rigged up to a minivan 10 feet above the ground and way behind it with the controls up at the sofa... And they drive it around like that... Entertaining, yes, but...
It gets even worse, he did time for molestation http://www.topix.com/forum/world/united-kingdom/T5VOS0HSP8OHMICK1 That dude's a convicted pervert!
Uggggg..... I find the videos of him with the girls just flat out creepy. The girls never show much interest in being filmed running machinery they could care less about. Make me wonder what the rest of the story is. And just about everything he does on camera could end up with someone getting injured or killed.
Holy crap thats davidsfarm....ok this is different. I used to live near Lucan Ontario and I have actually met this guy before. In this case I am going to find out if Jen is single. This guy used to come to the old times tractor pull we attended. He also has a ** 22 with a 6.9 V8 out of a ford pickup.
at 2:02 in this one it says volvo too lol ... YouTube - Cressida fights back, dozer destruction
YouTube - Natasha crushes 2 convertible cars with dozer
Something tells me these women didnt go there thinking they were going to learn how to smash cars and knock over trees , good way to get people hurt or killed
i think im with burnout i would like to know if she is single. thats a girl you could bring to work on saturdays when you get stuck running a rock truck
Do I smell a competition brewing here? :drinkup
Burnout the more post I read of yours the more I like you cheers
well yeah its on. i think hes winning at the moment hes already in alberta im over in quebec
Apparently a couple guys in the Jeep club know him very well, and Lucan is a small town.... might have to take a tour down there at xmas time. TimHay..... Lets just say I am a gentleman in the construction industry so more man then gentle.
Text of the linked article: Agreed. Whether or not he's still a pervert, this material really deosn't fit in with the professional tone we like to set here at HEF. :cool2