Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A few 10’s gettin’ busy

Kenny R ยท 2009-01-27 18:00

D10's getting it on today in Southern California :Cowboy

Replies7
  1. #1DPete2009-01-27 19:38

    I'm glad somebody gets to have some fun, what are ya building?

  2. #2Wolf2009-01-27 20:39

    Yah, looks like quite a powerful fleet there. Tearing up the ground. What are you building? Is it a big development?

  3. #3Dozerboy2009-01-31 18:41

    Nice I kind of miss that not to much though.

  4. #4Dozer5752009-02-02 00:15

    So how many years ago was this taken? LOL I didn't think much work was going on now.

  5. #5Kenny R2009-02-02 13:48

    Project is part of landfill, they are creating a new cell... Dozer575 this is just about done and since there isn't really much else going on this place will go back to being a construction ghost town:crying

  6. #6992G2009-02-02 22:12

    It must be nice to know someone to get these close up shots:yup

  7. #7thejdman042009-02-03 12:54

    Nice pics