Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A Few Pics of Some Old Workhorses (Still Kicking)

stretch ยท 2008-05-07 15:35

First few are at a sandpit-B-E 15-B or 22-B (please tell me which one), one of a B-E 10-B pullshovel, one of a D5 and a Deere 690, and the last is of a D5D.

Replies7
  1. #1Northart2008-05-08 10:55

    Id ? The 1st picture shows a Bucyrus Erie 15B . Readily ID by the humped roof line. The BE 22B has a taller cab and flat roof line.

  2. #2bobcat ron2008-05-08 15:12

    I have yet to see any old D5's like that in the last pic.

  3. #3stretch2008-05-08 18:56

    Yeah, compare it to the D5(series?) above it...this one has a rounded hood and looks somewhat different altogether. Got a neat little ripper on the back anyway!

  4. #4stretch2008-05-08 18:59

    Oh yeah, and thanks Northart. Will do, there are a few B-E's still around over here.

  5. #5Bellboy2008-07-31 15:13

    I will say this until I'm blue in the face: If there is anything old in my neck of the woods, you cut it up before you even think to take a second look! Other than that, some nice pics.

  6. #6curly2008-08-04 21:49

    Dang I should get a pic of the bucy dragline we have, ancient and unsafe to use but still a neat piece of equipment. Of course our haul trucks are old too....company should stop working and open a museum! I agree completely Bellboy, take a torch and sell it for scrap to buy a new machine.:drinkup

  7. #7smerf2013-09-11 21:03

    had what i thought was a 15b, but it has a flat roof line, is it a 22b?