Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A few Pictures from work.

Dirtman2007 ยท 2007-10-01 20:17

Here are a few picture of a pond we were working on. Loading the dump truck Click on the link below!! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee145/Letsdig18/?action=view&current=camera1282.flv

Replies20
  1. #1Dirtman20072007-10-01 20:23

    Here is another pond Loading the mud onto the dump truck http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee145/Letsdig18/?action=view&current=camera1284.flv

  2. #2Wolf2007-10-01 20:28

    Great Pictures Great pictures and a real nice looking machine. Welcome to HEF.

  3. #3Dirt Dogg2007-10-01 22:52

    Nice looking pond Dirtman, I like to build ponds most of all out of everything I do. Ponds with irregular shapes look the best and get the most comments. Great job:drinkup

  4. #4Steve Frazier2007-10-01 23:19

    That's quite a load on the Mack! How many yards is that?

  5. #5Ford LT-90002007-10-02 03:44

    You got that right theres gotta be 25 ton in that poor DM Mack

  6. #6nedly052007-10-02 05:24

    I bet it's closer to 30 T

  7. #7Dirtman20072007-10-02 06:25

    No need for an off road dump truck when you have this fellow hauling for you! of course we only haul this much off the road. Last time I counted I put 17 scoops on the truck. Each scoop was probably a 1.5 yards. I'd say it was near 30 tons. Go Mack!!

  8. #8Ford LT-90002007-10-02 13:11

    I'am surprised the hoist has enough power to dump that. Oh well if its not your truck load her up till the frame buckles

  9. #9Lawton Hicks2007-10-02 18:28

    Dirtman, Love the pond shot, that is precisely why I bought my Dynahoe. I'll be expanding a crap little cow pond to approx 3 acres,:usa :usa if I surveyed right. Do you know how big the pond is in the pic? Thanks for the post. Lawton "The Rookie"

  10. #10Dirtman20072007-10-02 18:39

    I believe that pond was about 2.5 acres. Here is a pic from another angle. This is one of 4 ponds we built on the mans 88 acre estate.

  11. #11CM19952007-10-02 19:32

    Dirtman those are some pretty good looking ponds you built there. Is this type of work your mainstay or part of your portfolio? When you are building a pond on someones estate, how much creativity do you have with the final outcome?

  12. #12Orchard Ex2007-10-02 19:58

    Nah, the cab shield isn't even full yet....

  13. #13lgammon2007-10-02 22:23

    is that a big load??? we have 2 macks they get that type of load every day, they grunt pull and go, and they love every minute of it

  14. #14Bolan2007-10-11 22:40

    Nice pics

  15. #15equipment fan2007-10-12 07:23

    welcome here Bolan:notworthy ,happy to see another guy from Canada!Nice machine and picture.

  16. #16N.CarolinaDozer2007-10-22 17:41

    Nice pics, what part of N.C. you from? I'm from western N. C., and its dry here too!

  17. #17wrenchbender2007-10-22 18:06

    Welcome to HEF N.CarolinaDozer

  18. #18Dirtman20072007-10-22 18:35

    I'm from Raleigh. It's be extremely dry here too, Experts say we will run out of water by Jan. If it does not rain, Main main water supply is 9 feet below normal

  19. #19Countryboy2007-10-22 21:06

    Welcome to HEF N.CarolinaDozer! :drinkup

  20. #20mightycelt2007-10-24 09:33

    looks like a good finished product