Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Grade My Lane.

Jeffrey Kroupa ยท 2024-09-02 11:02

Dear Good Mechanics As I was driving my 1845c up the incline on my lane to maintain the easement to my home the drive failed and I started rolling back towards the house at a potentially damaging speed causing the chicken to scatter in panic(didn"t get eggs for days from the flock) and the dog gave me that look off judge mental concern as I rolled by him. Fortunately I was able to stop it by lowering the bucket. I have managed to scrape enough money together to fix it after getting burned in a divorce helping my youngest get through college and her older sister get started in life. Ex was a real broomstick pilot and I was always kind enough to let the people at SAC in Omaha know when she was flying in for a visit, go figure right! Back to the 1845. It has sat for7years, replaced fuel filter ,flushed tank out(got all the sludge) It has a new battery, was clicking, now it buzzes, check voltage, good to first fuse, no voltage at second fuse. After I get this running I can build a timber frame house that most people that appreciate and will withstand a strong wind. Good mechanics with your assistance I can achieve success that will bring you good luck and really **** off my x witch. Thank You Jeff

Replies15
  1. #1Vetech632024-09-02 12:47

    Pic of pilot?

  2. #2Jeffrey Kroupa2024-09-02 12:54

    No, just an expression of panic that even without words says "Oh Poop This May Finish Poorly"

  3. #3Coaldust2024-09-02 14:01

    Pic of ex-wife?

  4. #4Jeffrey Kroupa2024-09-02 14:07

    On the broom or stirring the cauldron?

  5. #5MarcusZ19672024-09-02 14:14

    Well, this being a halfway clean site...... LMAO! Face so we can ident her flying by? Or will the cackle be a good enough ident?

  6. #6Jeffrey Kroupa2024-09-02 14:37

    At one point a beauty that can spoil the mood just by making eye contact, I would feel responsible if I was responsible for the nightmares it may create for a kind enquirer.

  7. #7MarcusZ19672024-09-02 14:55

    I'll be the first here to give you a big THANK YOU!! then.....

  8. #8Coaldust2024-09-02 14:59

    Welcome to the HEF, Jeffrey. I like the cut of your jib. This has to be the best first post in HEF history. Your prose has adventure, drama, a tale of love lost, chickens, and danger. Yes, I hope we can assist you with your mechanical woes.

  9. #9Jeffrey Kroupa2024-09-02 15:19

    Friend life is measured in moments, I will not be the one to cause a good man or woman's clock to spin in to what could be described as a colossal dark void of mean spiritedness for sharing such images, besides I had a friendly shaman dispose of them in a ceremony that would contain any hexes that are associated with ex's.

  10. #10MarcusZ19672024-09-02 15:43

    Oh, The best laid plans 'O mice 'n men..... Good thinking on the Shaman (always capitalized those good men). BTW, Welcome to HEF!! @Coaldust you forgot the Judge Dog.........

  11. #11Coaldust2024-09-02 15:56

    Yes, how did I miss that? I was still thinking about the poor hens scattering. For the good of the order and to help you with a an accurate diagnosis , we need to know more about Judge Dog.

  12. #12Jeffrey Kroupa2024-09-02 16:16

    The yellow lab walked in the Decorah Nordic Fest Parade this past July and was so well received by the children and temper testy voters that I commented to a retired state senator that we should run Tecumseh The Yellow Lab For Office.

  13. #13stefuel2024-09-02 19:58

    13 posts and the poor Case seems to have been forgotten.

  14. #14Jeffrey Kroupa2024-09-02 20:03

    Friend it is Labor Day, I was just getting an early start of the week

  15. #15MarcusZ19672024-09-02 22:15

    It's his inaugural post... Great start! Just listening for the cackling overhead.......