Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A “good” Dozer walk around

bobcat ron ยท 2008-04-13 14:28

The ripper description will have you rolling on the floor: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2VFZdqh27NM Mind the language unless you're from down under!

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies8
  1. #1RollOver Pete2008-04-13 14:49

    Ok.... Fairly accurate....direct and to the point. I didnt see anything wrong with his ability to communicate. rofessor He gets his point across and thats what matters. :iagree I hereby approve this video :thumbsup

  2. #2bobcat ron2008-04-13 14:57

    I'm never going to look at another big ripper and wonder, "I wouldn't want that up my (you know what) hole".

  3. #3humboldt deere2008-04-13 14:59

    Sounds like that guy knows his **** real pro.

  4. #4Dirtman20072008-04-13 15:12

    check out his other video. He only uses 3rd gear.

  5. #5tonka2008-04-13 15:13

    good on him

  6. #6bobcat ron2008-04-13 17:49

    Here: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UeAiKwT-tnE&feature=related

  7. #7John H2008-04-13 19:28

    Pet its going to take an hour to clean the beer of the monitor and keyboard after reading that. I'm still laughing my a** off

  8. #8Iron Slinger2008-04-14 20:36

    ha ha ha