Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A little help please jcb 530 70 tipped over ( try not to laugh)

Mdean22 ยท 2013-10-26 10:20

Ok I have a jcb 530 70 and managed to tip it over. Will try upload some pictures. Ok I've managed to get it back onto all four wheels but it has a red light on the s.l.i warning panel and buzzer is going and it now won't drive. I think it is some sort of safety lockout can any one help as to how I reset it?

Replies7
  1. #1Mdean222013-10-26 10:26
  2. #2cutting edge2013-10-26 11:16

    any oil left in the engine and hydraulic tank?

  3. #3Mdean222013-10-26 11:33

    Yes all other hydraulics are working fine. The safety s.l.i screen has a red light on right at the top and the buzzer is constantly ringing like it has been locked out and needs resetting

  4. #4oceanobob2013-10-26 15:56

    A short description of the event please, not intended for humorous, but so we may learn what (not) to do.....these rollovers can have dire consequences.

  5. #5Delmer2013-10-26 16:09

    You could try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes, just a thought?

  6. #6Mdean222013-10-26 16:19

    I basically had the boom fully out and was lifting when the machine slipped into a ditch I tried to drop the arm but it was already on its way over. As I blipped the throttle to try get the boom down quicker machine was still going in gear and shot backwards flipping machine over. I came out the side window hit my head and was knocked out for a while came to staining at the boom and it felt like the machine was hovering over me not a good moment.

  7. #7stumpjumper832013-10-26 20:02

    Well I can't help you with the machine troubles, but I'm glad you have survived with only a bump on the head!