Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A maddening issue

chidog ยท 2025-07-29 02:37

Maybe some one knows the answer. I for see a 2017 Honda Hrv transmission problem in the future, I really hope not. They seem to have a habit of push belt bands work hardening and breaking. I have off and on been searching like crazy for OEM ones, Ebay and everyone else if you can find them seems like they are China specials, read about one of them lasting 700 miles. And no the dealer parts department was worthless, I did notice a few online Honda parts places that list some internal transmission parts but no on the Push belt. They meaning most every shop that would deal with a messed up cvt in these will only do the swap thing. Because of some monopolistic goofiness, to keep parts from being sold. The thing is someone is getting those belts, that someone is who ever does the factory authorized rebuilds, I'd like to know where to get one. Most of the normal transmission rebuild components are available at most of the normal automatic transmission parts kits suppliers, just not the push belt. They just don't what someone fixing it cheap, and think everyone has 5 to 8K in their pockets for the new or reman transmission. Any idea's, does anyone know the right people?

Replies0

No replies yet.