Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A new baby boy!!!

CT18fireman ยท 2006-04-13 15:21

After a difficult last month, my wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy the 6/12/06 at 6:02 pm. He came in at 7lbs 6 oz and 19.5" long. Mom and baby are doing great. Thanks to those on the site who offered support during this time.

Replies16
  1. #1digger242j2006-04-13 15:46

    Well, let me be the first to say congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is doing fine. :thumbsup

  2. #2John Banks2006-04-13 17:01

    Congrats Jesse. Glad to hear all is well.

  3. #3PSDF3502006-04-13 17:33

    Congrats! Now is the time to enjoy him. Becuase before you know it they grow up and thats when the trouble starts. I will take poopy diapers and sleepless nights over constant fighting and sleepless nights. Sorry for rant; my oldest just turned 12 and we are always butting heads. And she was such a nice baby:yup Again congrats.

  4. #4dayexco2006-04-13 20:04

    CONGRATS CT18!!! LOL PSDF350, i've always maintained that teens lose their brains at age 13 and don't get them back until they're out of high school.

  5. #5digger242j2006-04-13 20:29

    I'm fond of one defintion of the "generation gap". It's "How you explain to a sixteen year old that someday he'll be as stupid as his old man." (Sorry to hijack your thread CT.)

  6. #6PSDF3502006-04-13 20:44

    I think I am the one that derailed it. But i'll keep quite and let you take the fall:bouncegri

  7. #7erthmover2006-04-13 21:17

    Congrats:bouncegri

  8. #8farmerted442006-04-14 04:48

    CONGRATS!!!!! wheres the stogies???:thumbsup

  9. #9rino14942006-04-14 05:36

    Congrats on the new addition to the family :thumbsup

  10. #10xkvator2006-04-15 20:48

    CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife:thumbsup

  11. #11Electra_Glide2006-04-17 21:47

    Congratulations!!! :drinkup :thumbsup First one? Good luck to you, your wife, and the new baby... Hey PSDF350, I thought I was the only one who had that problem :cussing...misery loves company. Joe

  12. #12CatGirl2006-04-25 15:23

    Congrats

  13. #13atgreene2006-04-25 16:25

    Congrats!!! It's a tough row to hoe from here on out, but it's worth it. Good luck.

  14. #14cat3202006-04-25 18:20

    Congrats on the new addition to the family.

  15. #15jmac2006-06-11 15:06

    Congrats as well, first one? I have two kid's 15 and 16, girl and boy and can still remember when they were born.

  16. #16baseball2007-08-13 23:29

    congrats