Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A New Catagory if the Forum

RBMcCloskey ยท 2016-12-21 21:27

I respectfully suggest we create a new category in the Forum called TOOLS in the same area as Shop Talk. Tools would be for presentation of and discussion about the tools used to repair and maintain all this equipment.

Replies11
  1. #1pburress2016-12-22 16:24

    X's 2

  2. #2nowing752016-12-22 19:48

    Count me in

  3. #3excavator2016-12-22 23:14

    Would be a great addition to the forum.

  4. #4JD955SC2016-12-24 09:45

    It would make it much easier to get info on and search for special tooling info and such

  5. #5danny dill2016-12-24 20:05

    also also subsection on homemade tools.

  6. #6f311fr12016-12-25 12:32

    I agree

  7. #7simonsrplant2016-12-25 16:23

    I do to!

  8. #8Buddy2016-12-26 16:06

    I agree, count me in .

  9. #9Seabass2016-12-26 20:09

    I like it

  10. #10Steve Frazier2016-12-27 10:51

    The new forum has been created as a subforum of "Shop Talk". Please post all discussions of tools there, both manufactured and homemade. Thanks.

  11. #11RBMcCloskey2016-12-27 11:08

    Thank you very much Steve. Merry Christmas and the Happiest of the New Year.