Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A real dozer

malcolm ยท 2009-01-14 02:26

With all home comforts and mod cons

Replies3
  1. #1Deas Plant2009-01-14 06:04

    Wottizzitt? Hi, Malcolm. Wottizzitt? Oliver DDH? Second guess - FDE? Looks like a project for somebody. There's a lot of info to be had for the asking over at Cletrac.org: http://cletrac.org/ Like here, they seem to be a pretty helpful bunch, if a trifle one-eyed. LOL.

  2. #2malcolm2009-01-15 01:22

    cletrac Hi Deas its a cletrac I dont know much about cletracs but I understand it was the bigest dozer they made it would have been a big machine in its day air assisted controls like i said all the mod cons regards malcolm

  3. #3D6 Merv2009-01-15 22:23

    Gidday Malcom Interesting shed full of machinery there. I see some orange in the background presuably AC, so what are they and weres this treasure trove of machinery hidden. I presume its here in kiwiland. Some of us are just nosey buggas. Cheers Merv :drinkup