Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A25DV Brakes

micmut ยท 2025-08-14 07:23

Would seem I have got deaper in this repair! After removing the hub. Have found a leaking caliper and damaged brake lines. What I'd like to know if the piston seals and brake lines are dealer items or could they be found or made up at a hydrlic shop? Any help or advice is more the welcome! Thanks Mike

Replies2
  1. #1sfrs42025-08-19 05:23

    There is plenty of brake calliper seal kits and pistons, these often corrode and is what tear the seals in the calliper, in the aftermarket, we sell both in the UK, the brake lines however are a Volvo only item and depending on your serial number may no longer be produced ** edit just checked your other post for serial number, you should be fine with the brake lines **

  2. #2micmut2025-08-19 15:36

    I had lines made at our local shop. I don't know? Had to button it up for now as the truck is needed asap! Thank you for all the advice and help!! sfrs4