Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A300 Service Peep

NCPIPELINE ยท 2012-10-22 11:17

Anyone know how to clear the service reminder warning in this machine?

Replies6
  1. #1Bobcatdan2012-10-22 19:36

    Bobcat service software. Toolcats can be cleared threw the dash, but as far as I know this can't be done on skidsteers.

  2. #2crewchief8882012-10-24 18:48

    units with old style dash have to be reset by the dealer, with service software on units with the new style dash panel with the "info" button key on, do not start toggle through info button until the service reminder displays press and hold info button approx 7 seconds RESET will show in display key off :drinkup

  3. #3DGODGR2012-10-24 22:07

    I have an '06 A300 (keyless panel). I am not familiar with the service reminder warning. Does it go off when you exceed hours on oil and filters? Or are you talking about the error codes?

  4. #4NCPIPELINE2012-10-25 05:46

    Mine has a key, It is a 250 hr warning that service intervals are due. I don't need no silly beep, I keep a huge white board with all the trucks and equipment and mileage/hours service is due. :usa

  5. #5crewchief8882012-10-25 19:23

    keyed panels can also be set up by the dealer with service software. :drinkup

  6. #6Part sman2012-10-25 22:33

    Press the light button to turn on panel and then press and hold HIGH FLOW and AUXILLARY PRESSURE RELEASE buttons at the same time. RESET will appear in hour meter display. This will just reset it - not shut it off for good