Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A35D won’t shift into gear

TTMaterials · 2023-11-13 09:31

I have a 2005 Volvo A35D that suddenly will not go into gear. I have changed the engine speed sensor as it had a trouble code for that. It also has code SE4307 which is transmission output speed sensor but I can’t for the life of me find said sensor. Can someone help with the location of the transmission output speed sensor? I feel like this will be the culprit

Replies3
  1. #1sfrs42023-11-16 04:02

    Hi, It's not where you think it will be, it's on the drop box.

  2. #2TTMaterials2023-11-16 08:11

    Ok I see 2 sensors next to each other on the top of the drop box. Can you tell me which one it is?

  3. #3TTMaterials2023-11-16 08:14

    I just opened the pdf. Thank you so much! I will report back when I get this sorted out