Does anyone have any idea where one can find parts for this machine?
Try your local LiuGong dealer. Dresser became Dressta which was bought by LiuGong.
Thank you so much, I’ll try that route. I thought Komatsu bought them out.
They did, but then got sold again to LiuGong. <----- Former Komatsu parts tech. Current LiuGong / LeeBoy / Metso / CNH / Seedhawk / plus many more parts tech. I will look on my end to see if I can help but the dealer site is junk at the best of times.
Your local guys are going to have to dig up the manuals from the stone tablet days as nothing populates on my end.
I appreciate all your help!
Did you buy that machine recently through Public Surplus?
Trying to find this part, think we have located a machine shop to replicate it or fix it. They are a couple hours away, but the alternative was another shop 4 hours away. Wish us luck!
No, we have had it a few years now. Almost never need it and the one time we do this breaks.
Had a few of those A550 graders in Aus. Biggest problem we had was the diff and planetarys. They used John Deere planets, if you get the part number off the gears etc John deere should be able to assist. The only thing we had to get made was the axles
I really appreciate it! Machine is still torn all the way down
Not sure if I still have parts book ,Ill have a look. From memory the planets are JD644 loader.If I find anything Ill let you know
I appreciate the help! Thank you very much!
Weller Tractor Spares in Kansas helped me with Dresser grader parts, worth a call