Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

about licensing

gruntscoreboard ยท 2017-11-29 06:27

Hi, Just want to know from those who acquired a license for operating. I'm actually taking some antidepressants. Is it going to be a problem in the drug test?

Replies3
  1. #1DMiller2017-11-30 07:53

    Don't know of the Philippines, in the US as long as a doctor will sign off and you notate the meds as prescribed with them not being a known impairment they will license you out.

  2. #2gruntscoreboard2017-12-05 20:32

    It's just so difficult if you have a "mental health disorder". Others who aren't exposed to the idea have this biased thinking - people with depression are crazy. I have read an online resource about how to stop being depressed for no reason. Well, there is a reason! Whenever people I deal with at work mentions my diagnosed condition, it's like a minus point times ten on my professional book.

  3. #3pridesculling2017-12-05 23:02

    It's sad to know that only a few can treat people with mental health disorder fairly. Most of them are insulted and humiliated.