Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

About to buy

GFMotorsports ยท 2012-09-19 19:20

Looking at a tb135 Takeuchi with 2700 hrs in tip top shape. Asking around 18k and comes with wain-Roy coupler and I'd like to get them to install a hydro thumb which would Bring it to around 20k all said and done. Good price?? It's a 2006 by the way. Thanks.

Replies8
  1. #1CM19952012-09-19 19:42

    The price seems to be comparable to the market. By adding a hyd. thumb, the deal gets sweeter for $20K. Here's some research material for you - http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...=TAKEUCHI&bcatid=4&Pref=0&scf=false&HDROR=asc

  2. #2GFMotorsports2012-09-24 19:39

    Well ended up with a 04 135 and has a brand new hyd thumb and a free 12" bucket to go with the 24" that it came with so I'm pretty stoked!

  3. #3CM19952012-09-24 19:48

    Congrats! HEF rules dictate a few pictures..

  4. #4GFMotorsports2012-09-24 21:12

    When it arrives pics will be posted!

  5. #5GFMotorsports2012-10-27 10:34

    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

  6. #6GFMotorsports2012-10-27 10:44

    Well that didn't work!!

  7. #7roadbuilder62012-10-27 11:53

    Awesome, i love them!

  8. #8GFMotorsports2012-10-27 11:56

    I'm pretty excited. Super super quit I'm stoked. Everything runs perfect. However I think the quick idle button doesn't work. It perhaps my particular machine doesn't have it. I dunno.