Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ABS Retaining Clips

dieseldog5.9 · 2024-09-18 07:24

I was looking to use proper clips to hold the ABS wire on the s-cam housing, as I thought that was the proper proceedure, and get rid of the zip Ties, However I have been unsuccessfull finding them and calling the parts house is no luck. Does anyone know the part I am talking about and have a part number I can cross for haldex or bendix or Wabco?

Replies4
  1. #1stinky642024-09-18 09:15

    Have seen plastic clips that secure abs cables to air lines but never to cam tubes. If it zips, it ships.

  2. #2pumkinhead2024-09-18 09:32

    not sure if this is what your talking about but here is some bendix numbers K134941, k044394 ​

  3. #3Truck Shop2024-09-18 16:20

    Dealers like Utility Trailer carry those.

  4. #4dieseldog5.92024-09-22 19:10

    I ordered the K044394 last week, looks like they are for holding the abs wire to an air hose. The K134941 is for the sensor going into the brake spider