Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

AC line help with a Wa-450

pp13bnos ยท 2020-06-25 20:32

I have a WA450-3MC that needs some AC help. Serial number is A31260* The AC was working correctly, up until last fall. Lost pressure, and smelled funny in the cab. After tearing out half the interior, we replaced a bunch of parts. However, the real issue is one line that travels through the floor. My finger is pointing the line that has a hole in it. I've tried going to the dealer, but the parts guy wasn't confident that the part that he was going to order would work. He said that the line in question shouldn't have a pressure switch on it. He contacted someone else, and they wondered if it was an aftermarket line. (I highly doubt it.) I have a service manual and maintenance manual, but no parts manual. If someone could help me figure out a part number I would be super grateful.

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2020-06-25 22:09

    Sure looks like a switch goes into #5 Maybe you need a better parts guy?

  2. #2pp13bnos2020-06-25 22:52

    Probably right lol. I'll order it tomorrow. Just hope its the correct one... And thank you for the help!

  3. #3heymccall2020-07-02 17:36

    Results?

  4. #4pp13bnos2020-07-02 17:46

    Ordered the line and O ring, but wont see the line until August 22. Spendy little line, but it'll be worth it to have AC.

  5. #5heymccall2020-07-02 18:21

    August 22? You won't even need AC by then

  6. #6pp13bnos2020-07-13 09:18

    The tube showed up early thankfully! Installed it, and held a charge. Thank you very much Heymccall, I greatly appreciate it.