Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

adding hydraulic quick attach

05rammer ยท 2017-02-27 10:09

I'm looking to buy a Takeuchi tl150 that does not have hydraulic quick attach and was wondering how hard and how expensive it would be to add it?

Replies6
  1. #1RollOver Pete2017-02-28 21:04

    Piece of cake. All it takes is a little common sense, a place to do the work, about `15-20 hrs labor and about $6500.00....give or take.

  2. #2Muellermarine2017-03-03 13:29

    It shouldn't be near 15-20 hours we do them in 6-8 at our dealership

  3. #3RollOver Pete2017-03-04 15:37

    A shop makes it nice. A service truck or just a small crane would be wonderful. Unfortunately, thats a luxury that I don't have. So.... Im thinking to myself......Is your dealership near? I could send them your way, have you do all of the work and still put some $ into my pocket.

  4. #4Muellermarine2017-03-04 16:23

    Well we are in WI so I don't know how reasonable shipping would be, but you reuse the manual q/a plate add a ram and valve and some hoses and bam done. Putting a coupler on a excavator takes a bit more work

  5. #5ma71t2017-03-05 22:57

    I believe paladin makes a kit for these, looking into one for a mustang mtl25 I recently added to the fleet. Believe the kit was under 3k.

  6. #6Muellermarine2017-03-05 22:59

    They do, that's what we use to retrofit