Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

adding hydraulic thumb to mini Cat

keith Sunderlin ยท 2018-12-22 10:08

Bought a hydraulic thumb for Mini Cat, what do I need to know to install it. There may be an old thread for this.

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2018-12-22 10:16

    You might try adding a model and serial number of the machine and maybe a photo of the thumb.

  2. #2keith Sunderlin2018-12-22 10:21

    Actually my sons Cat, Still early here in Hawaii, I know that his model starts with a 3 and it is a mini Cat, I plan to go out there when the sun comes up. Trying to get myself ready.

  3. #3keith Sunderlin2018-12-22 10:23

    We boyght the thumb as birthday present and it is a Cat thumb.

  4. #4keith Sunderlin2018-12-24 15:10

    opened the box and found that everything was there, his Cat was already plumbed for it and is was just a plug and play except for trimming some metal off 2 brackets. Thank you for your interest.