Hello everyone I am new to this so not sure how to go about it other than the obvious, I have an old poclain rc200 and I rolled a track off. my problem is I not sure how to release the pressure on the tension cylinder, can anyone help me?
There should be an opening in the side of the track frame, in it you should find a grease zert, very near to it or maybe even wnder the zert itself will be a hex head bolt loosen 978t a bit you may see some grease begin to leak out from out of the bottom or side of the track adjuster at that point take the bucket and push the idler in. Best of luck
to digger there is no nut anywhere but there is a nipple over the grease zert and it has flats on it like you can put a wrench on it, and it looks like it looses some kind of an end plug/cap I am not for sure if that is what I should try and loosen, I dont want to break anything?