Looking for best used mini excavator with hydraulic hammer under 10.000 euro. Wanted to buy Caterpillar but even used they are over my budget. JCB 8016 goes into my range but I cant see many people have good opinion on them. Now I'm left without options cause I don't know anything about other manufacturers. Could you suggest me few models and say why they are good. Most of the time excavator will work with hydraulic hammer taking out tree roots and breaking rocks. Only for personal use.
10k without hammer
Hi Selce and welcome to HEF. For a machine that's only going to be for personal use, I wouldn't get too hung up on which brand you buy. A well cared for JCB will cost you less to own and operate than a used and abused CAT. What's more important is having a nearby dealer where you can get parts. Used machines must be evaluated on a case by case basis. There's not one brand of used machines that is universally better than others.
Thank you for welcome ! What is the difference between : hammer line and hammer pipe work ? If that is the case then I will most likely buy JCB 8016 is there something I should know if the color of excavator is green and not yellow. Cause some tools have different color to mark them as not top of the line, cheap or short life. What do you think happened here, how does this look like ?