Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aerial lift parts on the west coast

excavator ยท 2015-03-02 15:53

I tried ordering parts this morning from EPW who I've done business with before. But now since they have been taken over by TVH they only sell to rental yards and my account is no long valid. Are there any good places on the west coast that a small repair business can buy from? I've also used GC Iron which is a very good company to deal with but the shipping time and cost make that a problem. I'm looking to purchase mostly Genie and JLG parts.

Replies3
  1. #1barklee2015-03-02 20:57

    Great question....... I was buying joysticks and electrical related parts from C-Tech industries until they were purchased by TVH last fall. Its not the west coast but Hindley electronics here in Bowling Green Ohio still sells the joysticks and electrical components. As far as JLG/ Genie specific parts go i have a pre-set discount with a local dealer and so far so good. I have had all JLG parts the next day if ordered before 1PM. I have priced checked them a few times and it seems they have been honest so far.

  2. #2Moonlite2015-03-02 23:26

    I had an account with them also. As you said they sold out so i no longer have an account but they sold to me under a generic account.

  3. #3Dualie2015-03-04 00:55

    call Doug at Parts R Parts PO Box 702, Oakley, CA 94561 Office: 925.679.9396 Fax: 925.679.9199 Mobile: 925.899.6528 [email protected] www.partsrpartsonline.com been buying from him for years. He does mainly forklift parts but gets me crane parts, and manlift parts too. hes an ACE at obscure un available parts. Tell him RON from florence metals from oakland said you should give him a call