Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket Decals?

Custom768 ยท 2013-07-25 11:09

Hey everybody, I want to see how you all feel about generic/after market decals. Are there any company's out there that provide quality at a cheaper price then the manufacturer? Should i trust any of them?

Replies7
  1. #1Tinkerer2013-07-25 15:43

    I have bought them from Quip-cal. Can't tell they are aftermarket. They also make any size you want. Their price was decent when I bought them.

  2. #2DeanM2013-07-26 09:15

    When I had my skid steer painted the dealer couldn't provide a decal for one side of the boom, due to a part number problem. I had one made at a local sign shop, can't remember price compared to oem but just as good.

  3. #3DonnaGutier2013-07-27 03:24

    Thanks for information,will try to explore about that a bit more.....

  4. #4ktrent2013-07-27 13:39

    We use local sign shop for everything and usually paint at least 5 to 10 pieces a year

  5. #5UrParts2013-08-01 04:21

    Local print shop should be able to print up what you need if you can email them a sample. Its hard to spot the difference between our local printers and the original.

  6. #6Custom7682013-08-08 11:53

    I went with Quipcal. The decals were good quality and I got them to email me an image of the decal set before I ordered it. It looks like they specialize in equipment decals so it was simple and straight forward to buy from them. I plan on using their services again.

  7. #7Custom7682013-08-08 11:55

    Thanks for the recommendation! I'm happy I went with them.