Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket Diagnostic Equipment

still learn'n ยท 2012-09-20 20:23

Hi to all Is there good quality aftermarket dianostic equipment available for a variety of machines? We have John Deere tractors, excavators,graders, loader and Kenworth trucks! Especially on the tractors kinda in the dark if I cant hook up a computer! I read on this forum that sum guys are using Pocket Fleet! Thanks Jerry

Replies3
  1. #1tool_king2012-09-21 01:06

    Hi Jerry I use Pocket Fleet is works very well .It will work on John Deere engines and others engines .It will will work on John deere engines that have a nine pin connector on the machine like some of the excavators .But some of the excavators like John Deere or Hitachi machines you will need Hitachi WinDr to connect with computer.Will work on over the road trucks.Like International Kenworth ,Peterbilt and so on .Even on small trucks like Ford ,Dodge and any truck or car that is OBDII .You need a interface like Nexiq USB link ,Magikey ,Dear Born or brand to link to trucks or machines.I am very please with it's pay out .Call me at 1-201-832-1606 any time after 7:30am eastern time if you need further help or need more info on this. THANKS ED

  2. #2still learn'n2012-09-25 20:41

    Thanks Ed Dont know that much about this type of thing would like to be able to diagnosis problems myself a little more rather than having to call Deere out! Not to computer savvy either just figure out what i have to know! That interface like Nexiq I take it I would have to buy that seperately? Thanks Jerry

  3. #3tool_king2012-09-26 16:08

    Yes the interface you can buy on online or through a nexiq dealer.Jerry call me me at 1-201-832-1606 work cell .I can help you with it over the phone if you have more questions.