Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket Kobelco parts??

WBC ยท 2017-03-08 22:08

is there any places that sell aftermarket parts for kobelco excavators?? Is it "dealer" only?? And can the new holland construction dealers get kobelco parts??

Replies1
  1. #1GregsHD2017-03-10 10:27

    There are cheap Chinese suppliers on Alibaba, I haven't bought any parts through them but you get what you pay for. For oil seals and bearings I've had good luck crossing them and getting from a local supplier. Phone the New Holland dealer and ask, the Kobelco dealer here in BC is also Kubota, Luigong, New Holland. I haven't had much luck getting aftermarket or even used parts, a rancher I do work for has a mk5 sk200, I would say the worst brand machine to own on a ranch, every major brand can have parts for over night or 3 days, this kobelco, usually a week away... Kobelco parts are so over priced it's not even funny, usually 2x every other brand. Extremely frustrating....