Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket parts supplier for Komatsu

treckrg ยท 2015-11-05 21:01

Guys, hope someone can help here... I have a procurement company here in the States, and one of my partners opened a used machinery and parts dealer in Kenya a year ago. We ship lots of machines and parts over for CAT mostly, but get tons of inquiries lately for Komatsu parts. Here is my question: Is there a good aftermarket manufacturer and dealer for Komatsu parts, similiar to Costex/CTP for CAT parts? For CAT, I can go to CTP website (we are a dealer) and type in any part number and get tons of aftermarket options. Is there a similiar company for Komatsu parts? CTP is amazing, but we need the same thing for other brands now... I have talked to lots of people tha tcleaim they can supply the parts I need, but nothing good so far... We have been buying out of the U.K. on OEM parts as we get great deals with a partner deal there, but I need more. Any ideas or suggestions? We qualify as distributor/dealer for pretty much any and all wholesale companies.... Thanks guys!

Replies3
  1. #1bteigrob2015-11-05 21:18

    Try checking out KMP. They are out of UK too and they have a store in Houston. Pretty good quality. Good luck

  2. #2treckrg2015-11-05 21:28

    I am familiar with them for engine parts, but I really need someone for the other machine parts. Hydraulic pumps and valves, ram seals, electronic parts, transmission and drive parts, etc. Thanks for the quick response though bteigrob!

  3. #3Milligano2015-11-06 07:40

    try to ask parts on http://www.trioparts.com