Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Agricultural Equipment Dealer Q

vitamin · 2025-04-11 17:56

I just did a deep dive trying to find out any info on the equipment dealer https://agricultural-equipments.com/inventory/ Does anyone have info on their stuff? I reached out via email and it seems that the stuff they sell has been rebuilt … whether it’s an engine rebuild or something that’s been restored from an accident. They have quite a bit of inventory but the lack of info available online makes me think they’re pretty new.

Replies12
  1. #1Nige2025-04-11 18:08

    Silly question but have you looked up their location on a map, or taken a look at Street View.?

  2. #2Joe H2025-04-11 18:24

    New March 20, another scam.

  3. #3Joe H2025-04-11 18:36

    Looks like that first backhoe is at MC Heavy Equipment - Pharr, Texas This one Sold by Purple Wave for$47,850 3/28 so don't buy that one Think it's a scam, send me your money and it's just as gone but I'll buy you a beer or something so you feel better about it. Joe H

  4. #4vitamin2025-04-11 18:54

    not silly at all. It’s in UT and shows a big ol’ pole barn with a piece or two of equipment. Thanks for the idea

  5. #5vitamin2025-04-11 18:56

    Good find. Interesting. Thank you. I emailed asking if I could come take a look at the equipment and have it inspected. We shall see what they say.

  6. #6Joe H2025-04-11 19:01

    You'll get no reply or some excuse why it's not possible. Joe H

  7. #792U 34062025-04-11 19:52

    I'd say the odds of getting ghosted are higher than the odds of hearing back.

  8. #8Vetech632025-04-11 20:20

    You need my ocean beach property in New Mexico

  9. #9Acoals2025-04-11 20:54

    "Agricultural Equipment(s)" . . . English is not their first language, you don't put an s on the end of that. Generaly speaking if somebody can't spell their name they are probably a scam of some sort . . .

  10. #10CM19952025-04-11 22:23

    Total fake scam website. A 2016 T880 tri-axle for $58k??? Total scam. This is how it works - Would you buy a snow plow in Alabama? Million dollar scam bilking those seeking heavy equipment Carl Bates with the Better Business Bureau said the scam has probably netted between $2 million and $3 million in the last six weeks. www.al.com Contact them and see if they respond the way the article describes. If it's too good to be true 99.99 times isn't. However it's your money so buyer beware.

  11. #11vitamin2025-04-11 22:46

    Thanks. I wouldn’t buy anything of that caliber without seeing it in person and having it inspected. At this point I’m pretty sure it’s a scam too. Ittl be interesting to say what they say about me visiting the yard. ha. F’ers.

  12. #12Welder Dave2025-04-12 03:07

    Pretty sure it's a scam? Everybody else is 1000% sure. Unfortunately there's been a few on the forum that have been taken for thousands by similar scams.