Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

AGT NT30 excavator hydraulic motor question

SMM ยท 2024-02-23 22:08

Hello, I recently purchased a 2023 AGT NT30 excavator with 2.2 hours on it. I am trying to find out if the hydraulic pump motor is considered a good brand motor or not. The excavator has a Yanmar engine and the hydraulic motor is made by a Chinese company named Tranjin Xingzou Hydraulic Machine Co. It looks like the pump model number is PGP510103SLP. Also, I am trying to determine the flow rate of the pump as it shows 25MP a 4000r/min. I have searched the internet trying to find information about the pump but have pretty much come up empty handed. I thought I would ask here to find out if anybody has any knowledge or experience with this brand pump. I am attaching pictures of the information that is printed on the pump. Thank you in advance for your help.

Replies1
  1. #1jiangye2024-03-08 11:26

    Hi. Name is tianjin xingzou hyraulic. Not tranjin. Xingzou in Chinese means walking. it is a company originally from 1950s, and reformed in about 2005. They specialized produce hydraulic motor. Very easy find part if your can use Chinese taobao, which is alibaba in china.