Hi all, Does anyone know of someone who makes an add-on heating/ air conditioning kit for a NH LX565? I just bought a set of Mclaren over the wheel tracks for my machine. I was working up in OK city in the wet and couldn't go. I am hoping the tracks will help with this problem. Thanks in advance for your help, Tim
Heat would not be a big problem but AC would be. You would be better off to update the entire machine.
KSSS, That would probably be the smart thing to do, but limited funds preclude that option. I may have to forgo the AC. Besides, the machine is in too good a shape and just right for what I am doing with it for me to part with it easily. Thanks, Tim
basically just t into the pressure side of the cooling lines and t into the return put a heater valve in so you can shut off the heat or just put a ball valve in then get a heater core and make a box to put it in and mount a three speed fan behind it you have heat a/c if you have room get a a/c compressor for 134a all you lines a reciever drier condensor evaportator mount them up in a box about the same as the heater box or the same box put the evaporator over the radiator to cool it and also a expansion valve in there the charge is what is going to be a trick to get right on the system i'm sure there is a equasion for figuring the amount of lbs of freighon for the system
I would think the heater is avalable thrugh new holland.I dont know about the air conditioning.My jd 8875 is a new holland skid loader and it has the cab kit with heater.You will like the tracks,they turn a skid loader in to a dozer.
How are the McLaren tracks performing for you? Did you get the ones with rubber pads or just steel? We've been looking to get some McLaren Protrac tracks, too, so any info will be helfpul.
Contact your local Red Dot dealer. www.rdac.com . Red Dot makes the a/c systems for CAT and JCB skidsteers. I'm sure they do others as well. They have some nice combination units that do heat and a/c. Takes a skilled tech about 8-10 hours to install. They should have a complete kit for your machine. Many Red Dot dealers charge around $3500 for the kit INSTALLED. Good luck.