Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Airtrax tire and wheel.

544D10 ยท 2006-07-08 01:05

What an interesting idea for equipment that is opperated on smooth surfaces. Now if they can only make them in a 52" size:bouncegri http://www.airtrax.com/index.html

Replies4
  1. #1Dualie2007-11-18 01:12

    I have had a few projects where a man lift and/or a forklift with their setup would have made me thousands in profit. Now I know for a FACT I don't want to own one but if I knew a place I could rent them that no one else knew about it would make my job alot easier!

  2. #2Squizzy246B2007-11-18 04:19

    Can I get some of those on my dump truck

  3. #3landrvrnut222007-11-21 21:31

    My dad actually helped develop the bearings for the forklift, he's an engineer for Timken. The company needed very specialized bearings that were not manufactured. He even got to try one out. He said it was extremely more manuverable, but the capacity is slightly lower than a comparable size machine. I know there have been times I wished for a system like that. Also, they are developing a wheel chair with this wheel system.

  4. #4Dualie2007-11-21 23:40

    I tried to show my dad the site but its been down for 2 days