Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Akerman H-12 wiring diagram

Joe hadder · 2019-08-29 16:08

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for my H-12, s/n 0795 w/ a volvo TD70B engine. Can't seem to get anywhere with the Volvo dealers I've called. (no info). Any help/leads would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies7
  1. #1funwithfuel2019-08-29 16:46

    Is there any particular section you would be looking for I will check when I get home to see if there's anything I can do to help

  2. #2uffex2019-08-30 02:25

    Good day Joe It was in the first section of the parts book if you have one, if not I will try to locate a copy. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Joe hadder2019-08-30 08:53

    Hi Now mostly interested in dash wiring. I had a mouse infestation in the console and many wires got eaten up . I've been able to search out a lot of them, but still have no 2-speed drive select from the switch or joystick button. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Joe

  4. #4uffex2019-08-31 06:57

    Good day Joe No luck with the H12 wiring diagram this is mostly from memory but I am 95% sure it is correct, ended up to big to post on HEF. Click on the link you can download the information https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KnbwJH_von6fxHai3hrK2tzpRgKgj42F Any problems please come back Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5Joe hadder2019-08-31 14:41

    Fantastic, uffex! Just what I was looking for! Took the main relay(above the hydraulic pumps) apart and found a broken coil wire. Replaced the relay and some mouse-eaten wires in the console, and it seems to work!(?@!!#?). This diagram will allow me to replace the relay with a similar one, as I can't get anything from Volvo anymore. Thanks again!

  6. #6uffex2019-08-31 15:32

    Great pleased you have it working Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7janisgutmanis2026-01-03 00:34

    I am new Akerman H12 users and i need Akerman H-12 wiring diagram. Uffex Can you Please activate link​