Hi All, This is my fist post and I'm fairly new to heavy equipment. I'm driving for someone else a Cat 730 rock truck, it has an alarm going off and the flashing symbol on the dash is a circle with two arrows inside pointing at a small dot in the centre. We don't have a manual and I haven't been able to find anything online so far. Does anyone know what this symbol is and the fix for it ? Thanks in advance, Dale
low brake pressure. you need to pull up the machine ASAP and investigate the cause Mark
The alarm is for low brake oil pressure. "Stop the machine immediately. Stop the engine and investigate the cause. Do not operate the machine until the brake oil pressure is normal." is what the Operator Manual says. If you want an Operation Manual Google "servicemanualpro" and plug in your machine Serial Number. I think a pdf manual is about $35 and a paper one about $45. Edit: Bugger - beaten to it. At least we're both in agreement .......
Hey Nige only by 1minute are there any fault codes displayed in the instrument cluster Mark
Do they put the manuals behind the seat on those? I hate all those symbols...
Thanks guys, I'll get on that asap
For years now all the new Cats I have seen had at least the operators manual in a pouch on the back of the seat. They are usually tied in with a steel cable but some people still seem to think they need to remove them.