Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

All cleaned up

Orchard Ex ยท 2005-09-15 11:00

I'm not in the "Big Equipment League" that most of you guys are in, but I thought that I'd post a pic of my truck and dozer. The dozer just got new paint and the truck got a bath. :drinkup

Replies7
  1. #1xkvator2005-09-15 12:40

    looks pretty sharp IMO...and probably everyone elses, too... :yup

  2. #2cat3202005-09-15 18:16

    It looks very good .

  3. #3salesrep2005-09-15 18:41

    Very sharp looking.

  4. #4digger242j2005-09-15 19:07

    Certainly too pretty to do any work with...

  5. #5Orchard Ex2005-09-15 19:50

    Funny that you mention it. I was helping a cousin haul some fill from his new house right after I bought the truck and I found out later that it made him nervous to load it - he was afraid to be the first operator to scratch it... Now that the dozer has fresh paint he's afraid to use it too. Too bad more folks don't feel the same way about borrowed equipment :crying Thanks for the compliments. - K

  6. #6woberlin2005-09-15 19:55

    Real nice looking truck & dozer! My stuff should look so good!

  7. #7Steve Frazier2005-09-15 20:00

    Very nice looking outfit! Borrowed equipment???? :eek2