Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Allis Chalmers AC HD 11 give away for free

TheRedoubt1942 ยท 2024-11-28 10:00

I own an Allis Chalmers AC HD 11 Dozer I will give away for free . It will start and run . Needs one steering clutch and repairs to hydraulic leak . Don't want to have to haul it away to scrap and it needs about $7,000.00 worth of one Steering Clutch --- available --- parts and labor to install. I'm 82 and need it off of the property in the Front Royal Virginia area so I can sell the place . Starts and runs well just have to stop and back up to turn it one direction . Reach me at [email protected] Mac McGrail

Replies3
  1. #1epirbalex2024-11-28 11:51

    Few pictures would be nice . Old gear can go in a few hours for good money if shown in the right place .

  2. #2DMiller2024-11-28 16:28

    Look up the Allis Forum, has a Construction machine section, there is ALWAYS someone looking for Parts Machines. I used to be there for one.

  3. #3Welder Dave2024-11-29 03:02

    This dozer sounds like it could maybe be a good candidate for someone with mechanical experience to repair. Of course it would depend on the condition of the undercarriage and a few other things but a steering clutch and hyd. leak could be doable. Someone could maybe have a workable dozer for under $10K. If not does sound like a good parts machine. Pictures would be great.