Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Allis chalmers dd grader, i need an engine kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10hotrod16 ยท 2013-03-07 17:26

IS THERE ANYWHERE TO PURCHASE A ENGINE REBUILD KIT THAT WON'T TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF? MY LIL GRADER IS A MODEL DD WITH A D-262 DIESEL SERIAL # D-22429. I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $700.00 ON MY HEAD, $500.00 ON INJECTION PUMP, $350.00 ON INJECTORS I REALLY NEED A BREAK ON THE ENGINE KIT, IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME :Banghead:usa:usa:usa:usa:usa:usa:usa:usa

Replies8
  1. #1Bluetop Man2013-03-08 21:35

    I have dealt with these people in East Texas over the years on misc. parts. Prices have been right. They have a contact in Michigan for some obscure Allis Chalmers stuff. They were an AC grader dealer from day one. Good luck. http://banemachinery.com/parts.htm

  2. #210hotrod162013-03-09 10:04

    Thank you bluetop, all is appreciated

  3. #3ILLICEMAN2013-03-09 17:41

    I am not sure but I think that was a wd45 tractor engine.You might try a agri supply like NAPA.

  4. #4DonBC2013-03-13 01:20

    Same engine as the D17D and 175D farm tractors. Post your question in the construction section of allischalmers.com and possibly on the farm equipment section as well. Some of the suppliers on that site also carry rebuild kits.

  5. #510hotrod162013-03-13 09:42

    OK I WILL, THANK YOU DonBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6Bluetop Man2013-03-13 11:05

    This: http://budaengine.com

  7. #7northwest412013-10-21 23:52

    I think if you try Illini Parts in Chicago hey have most of the AC Engine Parts on the shelf.

  8. #8GabbyVice272013-11-13 19:56

    try www.minnpar.com they deal in a lot of A-C PARTS