Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Allis Hd 11- but not quite factory

crane operator ยท 2017-06-22 22:54

Spotted this listing when cruising for a engine. I'm not much of a dozer man, and I've done some equipment repower's. I've even cobbled some stuff together in my life. But I've never come up with something that looked quite like this. https://fortsmith.craigslist.org/hvo/6143013686.html For only $10,000 it could be yours too. From the ad: Allis Chalmers hd11 dozer with Cummins motor in it works and runs better than factory condition come try it out 10000 obo

Replies4
  1. #1mitch5042017-06-23 01:15

    does it include the periscope?

  2. #2DMiller2017-06-23 06:41

    Pretty much a pile and useless with the loss of limited vision to the front. Some people can make big junk and expect big money for it! Does not look like has seen much work for awhile.

  3. #3Metalman 552017-06-23 10:23

    It is still interesting to see how people can "make do" with the resources that are available to them. Vision may be limited, but once you get used to it, it could still accomplish some work.

  4. #4GregsHD2017-06-23 11:12

    Reminds me of an elephant seal!